- Get started with Pattern Matching in Python, today! https://py.watch/get-started-with-pattern-matching-in-python-today-ef4d19c97b7a?sk=ee1b6f2842aaeb3dbd83ed8debe5f95c 5 comments python
- Try out walrus operator in Python 3.8 | by Alexander Hultnér | Py.Watch https://medium.com/hultner/try-out-walrus-operator-in-python-3-8-d030ce0ce601 84 comments
- PEP 619 – Python 3.10 Release Schedule | peps.python.org https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0619/#features-for-3-10 61 comments
- Docker Hub https://hub.docker.com/_/python/ 18 comments
- Medium https://medium.com/m/signin?isDraft=1&operation=login&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40jamie_34747%2F79d382edf22b%3Fsource%3D 17 comments
- GitHub - pyenv/pyenv: Simple Python version management https://github.com/pyenv/pyenv 11 comments
- Multiple dispatch - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_dispatch#Common_Lisp 6 comments
- PEP 634 – Structural Pattern Matching: Specification | peps.python.org https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0634/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:py.watch
See how to search.