Python weekly newsletter
Get the latest articles, projects and tutorials about Python. Collated, filtered and delivered straight to you each monday.
Newsletter sent every monday with a recap of articles, projects and tutorials from previous week.
- Week 38/2022 — from 19/9/2022 to 25/9/2022
- Week 37/2022 — from 12/9/2022 to 18/9/2022
- Week 36/2022 — from 5/9/2022 to 11/9/2022
- Week 35/2022 — from 29/8/2022 to 4/9/2022
- Week 34/2022 — from 22/8/2022 to 28/8/2022
- Week 33/2022 — from 15/8/2022 to 21/8/2022
- Week 32/2022 — from 8/8/2022 to 14/8/2022
- Week 31/2022 — from 1/8/2022 to 7/8/2022
- Week 30/2022 — from 25/7/2022 to 31/7/2022
- Week 29/2022 — from 18/7/2022 to 24/7/2022
Frequently asked questions
Will I receive spam?
Emails are sent only once a week, every monday. They are always on topic and contain the latest articles, tutorials and projects.
You can unsubscribe at any time, by replying "unsubscribe" or following the link at the bottom of each email.
How much does it cost?
The newsletter is free. Each issue may have a promoted and relevant link from one of our partners to help us keep this going.
We'll introduce a premium plan in the future to remove ads and enable more features.
How do I get in touch?
Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back as soon as possible.
Discover all the newsletters.