- Pip has dropped support for Python 2 https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/news/#id4 50 comments
- Pip has dropped support for Python 2 https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/news/#id1 673 comments
- Pip has dropped support for Python 2 https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/news/#id1 25 comments python, release
- PyPI · The Python Package Index https://pypi.org 252 comments
- PEP 660 – Editable installs for pyproject.toml based builds (wheel based) | peps.python.org https://peps.python.org/pep-0660/ 3 comments
- PEP 600 – Future ‘manylinux’ Platform Tags for Portable Linux Built Distributions | peps.python.org https://peps.python.org/pep-0600/ 0 comments
- User Guide - pip documentation v22.3.1 https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/user_guide/#changes-to-the-pip-dependency-resolver-in-20-2-2020 0 comments
- [DEPRECATION] Moving away from html5lib to html.parser · Issue #10825 · pypa/pip · GitHub https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/10825 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:pip.pypa.io
Search title: Changelog - pip documentation v22.3.1
See how to search.