- When it comes to Python - is it not common for a lot of devs to keep up with the latest PEPs and hat different libraries / tools are changing to conform with them? https://peps.python.org/pep-0660/ 3 comments learnprogramming
- Changelog - pip documentation v22.3.1 https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/news/ 748 comments
- Changelog - pip documentation v23.1.dev0 http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/news.html#id1 0 comments
- Changelog - pip documentation v23.1.dev0 https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/news.html#release-notes 0 comments
- The Basics of Python Packaging in Early 2023 - DrivenData Labs https://drivendata.co/blog/python-packaging-2023 0 comments
Search whole site: site:peps.python.org
Search title: PEP 660 – Editable installs for pyproject.toml based builds (wheel based) | peps.python.org
See how to search.