- How do "header only" libraries work in C or C++? https://github.com/nothings/stb/blob/master/stb_image.h 3 comments learnprogramming
- How I still use Flash in 2022 – Foon by Robin Allen https://foon.uk/how-flash-2022/ 482 comments
- Why I develop on Windows https://blog.shortround.dev/why-i-think-windows-is-the-best-dev-platform/ 187 comments
- JaiPrimer/JaiPrimer.md at master · BSVino/JaiPrimer · GitHub https://github.com/BSVino/JaiPrimer/blob/master/JaiPrimer.md 163 comments
- GitHub - grz0zrg/fbg: Lightweight C 2D graphics API agnostic library with parallelism support https://github.com/grz0zrg/fbg 49 comments
- GitHub - syoyo/tinygltf: Header only C++11 tiny glTF 2.0 library https://github.com/syoyo/tinygltf 32 comments
- GitHub - fffaraz/awesome-cpp: A curated list of awesome C++ (or C) frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things. Inspired by awesome-... stuff. https://github.com/fffaraz/awesome-cpp 23 comments
- GitHub - acmarrs/IntroToDXR: A barebones sample application to get you jump started with DirectX Raytracing (DXR)! https://github.com/acmarrs/IntroToDXR 18 comments
- GitHub - musicrizz/MyFragmentsLoader: My Utility for learn OpenGl stuff - It can load multiple programs ("multiple fragment shaders with one vertex shader in common") . You can select the current fragment to display and when you edit the fragment source, current or not, the application reload the associated program. For me it is util with https://thebookofshaders.com/ and https://www.shadertoy.com/ - for example you can run this app to view the result and edit the fragment shader with Visual Studio Code https://github.com/musicrizz/MyFragmentsLoader 0 comments
- GitHub - tgfrerer/island: 🌋🐎 Project Island is an experimental, hot-reloading Vulkan Renderer for Linux and Windows, written in C/C++. https://github.com/tgfrerer/island 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with C & C++? Checkout C & C++ Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: stb/stb_image.h at master · nothings/stb · GitHub
See how to search.