- A Python variant with seamless dynamic and static typing https://github.com/jukkal/mypy 18 comments programming
- PEP 484 – Type Hints | peps.python.org https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0484/ 143 comments
- GitHub - dense-analysis/ale: Check syntax in Vim asynchronously and fix files, with Language Server Protocol (LSP) support https://github.com/dense-analysis/ale 103 comments
- mypy - Optional Static Typing for Python http://mypy-lang.org/ 83 comments
- GitHub - vim-syntastic/syntastic: Syntax checking hacks for vim https://github.com/vim-syntastic/syntastic 29 comments
- GitHub - psf/black: The uncompromising Python code formatter https://github.com/psf/black 8 comments
- mypy 0.982 documentation https://mypy.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ 0 comments
- isort https://pycqa.github.io/isort/ 0 comments
- GitHub - mypyc/mypyc: Compile type annotated Python to fast C extensions https://github.com/mypyc/mypyc 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - python/mypy: Optional static typing for Python
See how to search.