- G-quadruplexes in the evolution of hepatitis B virus | Nucleic Acids Research https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkad556/7217046?login=true 2 comments science
- Gene expressions associated with longer lifespan and aging exhibit similarity in mammals (June 2023) https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkad544/7205767 7 comments science
- A deluge of fake articles threatens research on human genes -- Review: Protection of the human gene research literature from contract cheating organizations known as research paper mills https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac1139/6880717 45 comments science
- AgeAnno: a knowledgebase of single-cell annotation of aging in human (Oct 2022) https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac847/6749541 2 comments science
- Mechanisms of mitochondrial promoter recognition in humans and other mammalian species (Feb 2022) https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac103/6534357 3 comments science
- Ciprofloxacin, a common Antibiotic, depletes mitochondrial DNA and blocks both cell proliferation and differentiation, possibly explaining some of the serious side effects of fluoroquinolone antibiotics https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gky793/5088042 20 comments science
Search whole site: site:doi.org
See how to search.