- A gene within a gene was discovered in mammals, potentially indicating the presence of a "hidden" genome in organisms that has yet to be uncovered https://bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12863-020-0828-7 471 comments science
- Creative Commons — CC0 1.0 Universal http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ 305 comments
- Neandertal Progesterone Receptor | Molecular Biology and Evolution | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/mbe/advance-article/doi/10.1093/molbev/msac168/6652436?login=false 153 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ 95 comments
- Differential requirements for Gcn5 and NuA4 HAT activities in the starvation-induced versus basal transcriptomes | Nucleic Acids Research | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac847/6749541 69 comments
Search whole site: site:bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com
Search title: Evidence for a novel overlapping coding sequence in POLG initiated at a CUG start codon | BMC Genomic Data | Full Text
See how to search.