- Researchers find that the free-ranging white-tailed deer of New York City may be a potential reservoir species for SARS-CoV-2 https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/14/12/2770 84 comments science
- Efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy targeting severe fatigue following COVID-19: results of a randomized controlled trial | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab638/6324310?redirectedFrom=fulltext 5610 comments
- Exceptional Early Jurassic fossils with leathery eggs shed light on dinosaur reproductive biology | National Science Review | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nsr/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nsr/nwz206/5762999 467 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ 95 comments
- ZEBRA: a hierarchically integrated gene expression atlas of the murine and human brain at single-cell resolution | Nucleic Acids Research | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac847/6749541 81 comments
- Aether: leveraging linear programming for optimal cloud computing in genomics | Bioinformatics | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/advance-article/doi/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx787/4708304 6 comments
Search whole site: site:www.mdpi.com
See how to search.