Free weekly newsletter about Erlang & Elixir
Get the latest articles, projects and tutorials about Erlang & Elixir automatically collated, filtered and delivered straight to you each monday.
Newsletter sent every monday with a digest of the previous week.
You can also subscribe by writing "subscribe" to email@example.com. To unsubscribe at any time reply with "unsubscribe".
See past issues to see what you'll get
- Week 19/2022 — from 9/5/2022 to 15/5/2022
- Week 18/2022 — from 2/5/2022 to 8/5/2022
- Week 17/2022 — from 25/4/2022 to 1/5/2022
- Week 16/2022 — from 18/4/2022 to 24/4/2022
- Week 15/2022 — from 11/4/2022 to 17/4/2022
- Week 14/2022 — from 4/4/2022 to 10/4/2022
- Week 13/2022 — from 28/3/2022 to 3/4/2022
- Week 12/2022 — from 21/3/2022 to 27/3/2022
- Week 11/2022 — from 14/3/2022 to 20/3/2022
- Week 10/2022 — from 7/3/2022 to 13/3/2022
Frequently asked questions
Will I receive spam?
Emails are sent only once a week, every monday. They are always on topic and contain the latest articles, tutorials and projects.
You can unsubscribe at any time, by replying "unsubscribe" or following the link at the bottom of each email.
How much does it cost?
The newsletter is free. Each issue may have a promoted and relevant link from one of our partners to help us keep this going.
We'll introduce a premium plan in the future to remove ads and enable more features.
How do I get in touch?
Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back as soon as possible.
Discover all the newsletters.