- Excel gets Python programming power, thanks to Xlwings library http://xlwings.org/ 17 comments programming
- The State Of Python In 2021 – De Programmatica Ipsum https://deprogrammaticaipsum.com/the-state-of-python-in-2021/ 56 comments
- Python and Finance: An Introductory Programming Tutorial | Toptal https://www.toptal.com/finance/financial-modeling/python-and-finance 1 comment
- GitHub - wilsonfreitas/awesome-quant: A curated list of insanely awesome libraries, packages and resources for Quants (Quantitative Finance) https://github.com/wilsonfreitas/awesome-quant 1 comment
- GitHub - xlwings/xlwings: xlwings is a Python library that makes it easy to call Python from Excel and vice versa. It works with Excel on Windows and macOS as well as with Google Sheets and Excel on the web. https://github.com/ZoomerAnalytics/xlwings 1 comment
- Democratic Transparency of Policy Evidence: Digging in to New Zealand’s Smokefree Aotearoa 2025 Action Plan | jpreston.xyz https://jpreston.xyz/democratic-transparency-of-policy-evidence.html 0 comments
- Interactive Data Analysis with Python andÂ Excel - Practical Business Python http://pbpython.com/xlwings-pandas-excel.html 0 comments
- Spreadsheet Risk Management - koaning.io https://koaning.io/til/spreadsheets/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:xlwings.org
Search title: Automate Excel with Python (Open Source and Free)
See how to search.