- WhatsApp puts limit on message forwarding to fight fake news https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/21/whatsapp-limits-message-forwarding-fight-fake-news 28 comments
- WhatsApp puts limit on message forwarding to fight fake news | Users will be blocked from forwarding messages to more than five individuals or groups https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/21/whatsapp-limits-message-forwarding-fight-fake-news 704 comments technology
- WhatsApp to restrict message forwarding after India mob lynchings | WhatsApp | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/20/whatsapp-to-limit-message-forwarding-after-india-mob-lynchings 20 comments
- From WhatsApp to Alexa : why the ad-free era is over | Technology | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/19/from-whatsapp-to-alexa-why-the-ad-free-era-is-over 15 comments
- How WhatsApp is undermining Facebook’s war on election interference - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/19/17997516/facebook-election-war-room-brazil-whatsapp 3 comments
- Opinion | Fake News Is Poisoning Brazilian Politics. WhatsApp Can Stop It. - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/opinion/brazil-election-fake-news-whatsapp.html 2 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.