- WhatsApp to restrict message forwarding after India mob lynchings. Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp attempts to crack down on the viral spread of hateful misinformation. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/20/whatsapp-to-limit-message-forwarding-after-india-mob-lynchings 5 comments india
- WhatsApp to limit message forwarding after India mob lynchings https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/20/whatsapp-to-limit-message-forwarding-after-india-mob-lynchings 15 comments technology
- WhatsApp puts limit on message forwarding to fight fake news | WhatsApp | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/21/whatsapp-limits-message-forwarding-fight-fake-news 733 comments
- WhatsApp and other messaging services left out of new Australian misinformation code, regulator says | Social media | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/jan/09/whatsapp-and-other-messaging-services-left-out-of-new-australian-misinformation-code-regulator-says 5 comments
- Opinion | Fake News Is Poisoning Brazilian Politics. WhatsApp Can Stop It. - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/opinion/brazil-election-fake-news-whatsapp.html 2 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
Search title: WhatsApp to restrict message forwarding after India mob lynchings | WhatsApp | The Guardian
See how to search.