- Scientific Publishing Is a Joke https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/05/xkcd-science-paper-meme-nails-academic-publishing/618810/ 3 comments
- Thousands of scientists publish a paper every five days https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-06185-8 196 comments
- The fight against fake-paper factories that churn out sham science https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00733-5 152 comments
- The Strange and Twisted Tale of Hydroxychloroquine | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/hydroxychloroquine-covid-19-strange-twisted-tale/ 2 comments
- How a torrent of COVID science changed research publishing — in seven charts https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03564-y 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theatlantic.com
See how to search.