- AI is Ushering In a New Scientific Revolution https://thegradient.pub/ai-scientific-revolution/ 143 comments
- Online archives where scientists post their research spark information revolution - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/preprint-peer-review-studies/2022/01/28/3cdfb46e-4d53-11ec-b73b-a00d6e559a6e_story.html 22 comments
- The 'XKCD' Science-Paper Meme Nails Academic Publishing - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/05/xkcd-science-paper-meme-nails-academic-publishing/618810/ 3 comments
- Retracted coronavirus (COVID-19) papers – Retraction Watch https://retractionwatch.com/retracted-coronavirus-covid-19-papers/ 0 comments
- List of retracted COVID-19 papers grows past 70 – Retraction Watch https://retractionwatch.com/2020/12/30/list-of-retracted-covid-19-papers-grows-past-70/#more-121173 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nature.com
Search title: How a torrent of COVID science changed research publishing — in seven charts
See how to search.