- When a DNA Test Says You’re a Younger Man, Who Lives 5,000 Miles Away - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/us/dna-bone-marrow-transplant-crime-lab.html 64 comments
- Solving a genetic mystery: DNA showed a mom was also her child’s uncle https://www.grid.news/story/science/2022/11/25/dna-showed-a-mother-was-also-her-daughters-uncle-how-scientists-solved-this-medical-mystery/ 49 comments
- This Man Failed A Paternity Test Due To His Vanished Twin’s DNA http://www.buzzfeed.com/danvergano/failed-paternity-test-vanished-twin 32 comments
- 3 Human Chimeras That Already Exist - Scientific American http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/3-human-chimeras-that-already-exist1/ 5 comments
- This Woman Is Her Own Twin: What Is Chimerism? | Live Science https://www.livescience.com/61890-what-is-chimerism-fused-twin.html 4 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nejm.org
Search title: Disputed Maternity Leading to Identification of Tetragametic Chimerism | NEJM
See how to search.