- Intermittent fasting and calorie restriction change the microbiome composition in the gut, which could affect other functions in the body. Both dietary weight loss strategies are equally successful in leading to a more diverse gut microbiome, which is associated with better health and leanness. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/15/16/3588 63 comments science
- effect of a Mediterranean diet on the symptoms of depression in young males (the “AMMEND: A Mediterranean Diet in MEN with Depression” study): a randomized controlled trial | The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ajcn/nqab174/6296119 5120 comments
- Moderate coffee or tea consumption decreased the risk of cognitive disorders: an updated dose–response meta-analysis | Nutrition Reviews | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nutritionreviews/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/nutrit/nuaa113/6044704 1313 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ 95 comments
- ZEBRA: a hierarchically integrated gene expression atlas of the murine and human brain at single-cell resolution | Nucleic Acids Research | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gkac847/6749541 81 comments
Search whole site: site:www.mdpi.com
See how to search.