- Why Python? http://m.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 2 comments
- Why python? http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 39 comments
- Why Python? http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882/ 59 comments
- Why Python? http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 42 comments
- "And, most damning of all, the resulting code was ugly" https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 15 comments perl
- Why Python? http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/3882 4 comments programming
- Geek Mythology: The Religious, and Spiritual Folklore surrounding Programming https://www.deusinmachina.net/p/geek-mythology-the-religious-and 120 comments
- Yes, Python is Slow, and I Don’t Care | by Nick Humrich | PySlackers | Medium https://medium.com/@nhumrich/yes-python-is-slow-and-i-dont-care-13763980b5a1 64 comments
- Some thoughts on Python — Just another lambdabananacamel, http://greenokapi.net/blog/2008/09/25/some-thoughts-on-python/ 15 comments
- 5 Reasons why Python is Powerful Enough for Google https://www.codefellows.org/blog/5-reasons-why-python-is-powerful-enough-for-google/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.linuxjournal.com
Search title: Why Python? | Linux Journal
See how to search.