- eProcessor is a project that will create a open source RISC-V core for High Performance Computing (HPC) https://www.hpcwire.com/off-the-wire/bsc-working-towards-first-completely-open-source-european-full-stack-ecosystem-based-on-new-risc-v-cpu/ 6 comments riscv
- eProcessor is a project that will create a open source RISC-V core for High Performance Computing (HPC) https://www.hpcwire.com/off-the-wire/bsc-working-towards-first-completely-open-source-european-full-stack-ecosystem-based-on-new-risc-v-cpu/ 31 comments linux
- TensorFlow http://tensorflow.org/ 440 comments
- Language selection | European Union https://europa.eu 85 comments
- RISC-V International https://riscv.org/ 52 comments
- Thales - Building a future we can all trust https://www.thalesgroup.com/en 12 comments
- Apache Spark™ - Unified Engine for large-scale data analytics http://spark.apache.org/ 9 comments
- Home - OpenMP https://www.openmp.org/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.hpcwire.com
See how to search.