- Vitamin D deficiency linked to premature death. Over a 14-year follow up period, researchers found that the risk for death significantly decreased with increased vitamin D concentrations, with the strongest effects seen among those with severe deficiencies. https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M21-3324 155 comments science
- Associations of meal timing, number of eating occasions and night-time fasting duration with incidence of type 2 diabetes in the NutriNet-Santé cohort | International Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/ije/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ije/dyy254/5281229 692 comments
- Auditory stimulation of sleep slow waves enhances left ventricular function in humans | European Heart Journal | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/advance-article/doi/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz754/5602478 656 comments
- Are active school transport and leisure-time physical activity associated with performance and wellbeing at secondary school? A population-based study | European Journal of Public Health | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/eurpub/advance-article/doi/10.1093/eurpub/ckab207/6511321 395 comments
- Vitamin D Supplements and Prevention of Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease | NEJM https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1809944 18 comments
- Aether: leveraging linear programming for optimal cloud computing in genomics | Bioinformatics | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/advance-article/doi/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx787/4708304 6 comments
Search whole site: site:www.acpjournals.org
See how to search.