- Show HN: Extending SectorLISP to Implement Basic REPLs and Games https://woodrush.github.io/blog/posts/2022-01-12-sectorlisp-io.html 4 comments
- Extending SectorLISP to Implement BASIC REPLs and Games https://woodrush.github.io/blog/posts/2022-01-12-sectorlisp-io.html 7 comments lisp
- LISP with GC in 436 bytes http://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 215 comments
- GitHub - nanochess/bootBASIC: bootBASIC is a BASIC language in 512 bytes of x86 machine code. https://github.com/nanochess/bootbasic 67 comments
- Blinkenlights https://justine.lol/blinkenlights/index.html 28 comments
- GitHub - jart/sectorlisp: Bootstrapping LISP in a Boot Sector https://github.com/jart/sectorlisp 26 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Lisp & Scheme? Checkout Lisp & Scheme Weekly.
Search whole site: site:woodrush.github.io
See how to search.