- Lisp with GC in 436 Bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/#listing 3 comments
- Show HN: Lisp with GC in 436 Bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 131 comments
- sectorlisp is a 512-byte implementation of LISP that's able to bootstrap John McCarthy's meta-circular evaluator on bare metal https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 2 comments lisp
- LISP IN 436 BYTES https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 8 comments tinycode
- The smallest LISP now beats smallest FORTH, and smallest BASIC at 436 bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 9 comments suckless
- The smallest LISP now beats smallest FORTH at 436 bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 20 comments forth
- LISP with GC in 436 bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 8 comments lisp
- LISP with GC in 436 bytes https://justine.lol/sectorlisp2/ 29 comments programming
- Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp Without Built-In Numbers Using Only Atoms and Lists | Woodrush’s Blog https://woodrush.github.io/blog/posts/2022-01-16-neural-networks-in-pure-lisp.html 22 comments
- Extending SectorLISP to Implement BASIC REPLs and Games | Woodrush’s Blog https://woodrush.github.io/blog/posts/2022-01-12-sectorlisp-io.html 11 comments
- GitHub - ironmeld/builder-hex0: Builder-Hex0 is a builder with a hex0 compiler https://github.com/ironmeld/builder-hex0 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Lisp & Scheme? Checkout Lisp & Scheme Weekly.
Search whole site: site:justine.lol
Search title: LISP with GC in 436 bytes
See how to search.