- California just passed a landmark law to regulate Uber and Lyft - Drivers will likely get health care and paid time off under the law. https://www.vox.com/2019/9/11/20850878/california-passes-ab5-bill-uber-lyft 20 comments technology
- S-1 https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1543151/000119312519103850/d647752ds1.htm 567 comments
- Why companies make it impossible to call customer service - Vox https://www.vox.com/23571375/no-call-center-phone-number-frontier-facebook 315 comments
- Forced arbitration: Google ends practice for employees - Vox https://www.vox.com/technology/2019/2/22/18236172/mandatory-forced-arbitration-google-employees 5 comments
- Gig Firms Ask California to Rescue Them From Court Ruling - Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-05/gig-firms-ask-california-dems-to-rescue-them-from-court-ruling 0 comments
- Uber and Lyft drivers could get employment status under California court ruling - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/1/17308178/uber-lyft-drivers-california-court-classification-dynamex 0 comments
Search whole site: site:vox.com
See how to search.