- California passes AB5 bill to regulate Uber, Lyft and the gig economy - Vox https://www.vox.com/2019/9/11/20850878/california-passes-ab5-bill-uber-lyft 20 comments
- Forced arbitration: Google ends practice for employees - Vox https://www.vox.com/technology/2019/2/22/18236172/mandatory-forced-arbitration-google-employees 5 comments
- Uber’s AB 5 defense that its drivers aren’t core to its business is “preposterous,” experts say - Vox https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/9/16/20868916/uber-ab5-argument-legal-experts-california 2 comments
- Gig Firms Ask California to Rescue Them From Court Ruling - Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-05/gig-firms-ask-california-dems-to-rescue-them-from-court-ruling 0 comments
- Uber and Lyft drivers could get employment status under California court ruling - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/1/17308178/uber-lyft-drivers-california-court-classification-dynamex 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.vox.com
See how to search.