- The Supreme Court Just Forced Maine to Fund Religious Education. It Won’t Stop There. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/carson-makin-supreme-court-maine-religious-education.html 1042 comments politics
- Climate change, voting rights, and abortion at the Supreme Court: just the beginning. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/climate-change-epa-supreme-court-revolution.html 220 comments
- Alito's speech mocking foreign leaders also offered an offensive vision of religious freedom. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/07/alito-rome-religious-liberty-foreign-leaders-secularism.html 198 comments
- Coach Kennedy ruling: The Supreme Court lies to repeal separation of church and state. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/coach-kennedy-bremerton-prayer-football-public-school.html 103 comments
- The Supreme Court bulldozed the First Amendment’s separation of church and state in Espinoza v. Montana. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/supreme-court-espinoza-montana-religious-schools.html 906 comments
- https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-1088_dbfi.pdf 578 comments
- Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court may end public education as we know it. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/12/carson-makin-supreme-court-religious-liberty-public-education.html 224 comments
- Tucker Carlson’s text messages in Dominion’s Fox News defamation lawsuit are beautiful. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/02/tucker-carlson-text-messages-dominion-lawsuit-fox-news.html 155 comments
- https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-577_khlp.pdf 43 comments
- Why Biden fired architect of the capitol Brett Blanton. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/02/why-biden-fired-architect-of-the-capitol-brett-blanton.html 27 comments
Search whole site: site:slate.com
Search title: Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court forces states to fund private religious education.
See how to search.