- The Supreme Court’s New Religious Liberty Case Could Destroy Public Education https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/12/carson-makin-supreme-court-religious-liberty-public-education.html 224 comments politics
- Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court forces states to fund private religious education. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/carson-makin-supreme-court-maine-religious-education.html 1042 comments
- How Republicans recast Christian indoctrination as religious freedom. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/04/how-republicans-recast-christian-indoctrination-as-religious-freedom.html 282 comments
- Conservative justices push taxpayers to fund religious education https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/conservative-justices-push-taxpayers-fund-religious-education-rcna34548 86 comments
- Andrus v. Texas: The Supreme Court lets Texas nullify the right to counsel. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/06/andrus-texas-death-penalty-supreme-court-sotomayor.html 35 comments
- The Supreme Court bulldozed the First Amendment’s separation of church and state in Espinoza v. Montana. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/supreme-court-espinoza-montana-religious-schools.html 906 comments
- Supreme Court: The religious right wants taxpayers to pay for its schools - Vox https://www.vox.com/22807738/supreme-court-carson-makin-maine-school-vouchers-religious-liberty-free-exercise-right-tax 138 comments
- Roberts Court Report: The Chief Justice doesn’t understand what’s wrong at the Court he presides over. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/01/roberts-court-report-real-issue.html 53 comments
- Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/9806/danpre.html 21 comments
Search whole site: site:slate.com
Search title: Carson v. Makin: The Supreme Court may end public education as we know it.
See how to search.