- Homogenization of scientific computing – Python is eating other languages’ lunch http://www.r-bloggers.com/the-homogenization-of-scientific-computing-or-why-python-is-steadily-eating-other-languages-lunch/ 178 comments
- why Python is steadily eating other languages’ lunch in scientific computing http://www.r-bloggers.com/the-homogenization-of-scientific-computing-or-why-python-is-steadily-eating-other-languages-lunch/ 139 comments programming
- The homogenization of scientific computing, or why Python is steadily eating other languages’ lunch –  http://www.talyarkoni.org/blog/2013/11/18/the-homogenization-of-scientific-computing-or-why-python-is-steadily-eating-other-languages-lunch/ 241 comments
- R, the master troll of statistical languages –  http://www.talyarkoni.org/blog/2012/06/08/r-the-master-troll-of-statistical-languages/ 224 comments
- R: The R Project for Statistical Computing http://www.r-project.org/ 88 comments
- GitHub - mwaskom/seaborn: Statistical data visualization in Python https://github.com/mwaskom/seaborn 15 comments
- http://wesmckinney.com/blog/?p=414 3 comments
- GitHub - bokeh/bokeh: Interactive Data Visualization in the browser, from Python https://github.com/ContinuumIO/bokeh 3 comments
- Tutorials for learning R | R-bloggers http://www.r-bloggers.com/how-to-learn-r-2/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:r-bloggers.com
See how to search.