- Revery – Native, high-performance, cross-platform desktop apps https://github.com/revery-ui/revery 125 comments
- Revery - Native, high-performance, cross-platform desktop apps built with ReasonML https://github.com/revery-ui/revery 11 comments ml
- Cross platform GUI library for raw low-level API (Win32, Cocoa, X, rather than GTK, Qt) https://github.com/revery-ui/revery 28 comments rust
- Native cross platform library or framework for a desktop app https://github.com/revery-ui/revery 3 comments ocaml
- Revery: Native, high-performance, cross-platform desktop apps https://github.com/revery-ui/revery 6 comments ocaml
- Flutter - Build apps for any screen https://flutter.io/ 440 comments
- Onivim 2 - Modal Editing from the Future https://v2.onivim.io 289 comments
- home https://elm-lang.org/ 285 comments
- Simple DirectMedia Layer - Homepage http://www.libsdl.org/ 203 comments
- Welcome to a World of OCaml https://ocaml.org 137 comments
- React Native · Learn once, write anywhere http://facebook.github.io/react-native/ 102 comments
- The FreeType Project http://www.freetype.org 64 comments
- GitHub - nothings/stb: stb single-file public domain libraries for C/C++ https://github.com/nothings/stb 63 comments
- Revery https://www.outrunlabs.com/revery/ 0 comments
- GitHub - harfbuzz/harfbuzz: HarfBuzz text shaping engine https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz/ 0 comments
- glMatrix http://glmatrix.net/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - revery-ui/revery: Native, high-performance, cross-platform desktop apps - built with Reason!
See how to search.