- doctest 1.2 released! Lots of features and huge improvements in runtime performance https://github.com/onqtam/doctest 12 comments cpp
- doctest - the lightest feature rich C++ single header testing framework - version 1.1 released! https://github.com/onqtam/doctest 31 comments cpp
- doctest - the lightest feature rich C++ single header testing framework - version 1.0 released! https://github.com/onqtam/doctest 55 comments cpp
- GitHub - google/googletest: GoogleTest - Google Testing and Mocking Framework https://github.com/google/googletest 114 comments
- Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ 95 comments
- C++ - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B?wprov=sfla1 61 comments
- Test-driven development - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test-driven_development 52 comments
- GitHub - catchorg/Catch2: A modern, C++-native, test framework for unit-tests, TDD and BDD - using C++14, C++17 and later (C++11 support is in v2.x branch, and C++03 on the Catch1.x branch) https://github.com/catchorg/Catch2 18 comments
- The MIT License | Open Source Initiative https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT 15 comments
- CppCon 2017: Viktor Kirilov “Mix Tests and Production Code With Doctest...” - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1CxEC29l8 6 comments
- Better Ways to Test with doctest – the Fastest C++ Unit Testing Framework | The ReSharper C++ Blog https://blog.jetbrains.com/rscpp/better-ways-testing-with-doctest/ 3 comments
- List of unit testing frameworks - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unit_testing_frameworks 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with C & C++? Checkout C & C++ Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.