- Bosque Programming Language https://github.com/microsoft/BosqueLanguage/blob/master/README.md 174 comments
- Bosque Programming Language from Microsoft Research https://github.com/microsoft/bosquelanguage/ 38 comments programming
- Bosque - New programming language from Microsoft, is an experiment in regularized design for a machine assisted rapid and reliable software development lifecycle. https://github.com/microsoft/bosquelanguage 16 comments programming
- Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined https://code.visualstudio.com/ 356 comments
- Node.js https://nodejs.org/en/download/ 62 comments
- Git Large File Storage | Git Large File Storage (LFS) replaces large files such as audio samples, videos, datasets, and graphics with text pointers inside Git, while storing the file contents on a remote server like GitHub.com or GitHub Enterprise. https://git-lfs.github.com/ 56 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.