- A high-performance immutable mapping type for Python. https://github.com/magicstack/immutables 14 comments programming
- PEP 603 – Adding a frozenmap type to collections | peps.python.org https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0603/ 5 comments
- PEP 603 – Adding a frozenmap type to collections | peps.python.org https://peps.python.org/pep-0603/ 1 comment
- GitHub - sfermigier/awesome-functional-python: A curated list of awesome things related to functional programming in Python. https://github.com/sfermigier/awesome-functional-python 1 comment
- GitHub - ml-tooling/best-of-python: 🏆 A ranked list of awesome Python open-source libraries and tools. Updated weekly. https://github.com/ml-tooling/best-of-python 0 comments
- Thread by @1st1: "Let's talk about immutability. Python, unlike languages like Clojure, Erlang, and Rust is built entirely around mutable state. I'm going to [â¦]" https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1090325242432630784.html 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - MagicStack/immutables: A high-performance immutable mapping type for Python.
See how to search.