- Show HN: minigrad – a minimal, educational autograd library (~100 loc in Python) https://github.com/kennysong/minigrad 3 comments
- PyTorch http://pytorch.org/ 100 comments
- GitHub - google/jax: Composable transformations of Python+NumPy programs: differentiate, vectorize, JIT to GPU/TPU, and more https://github.com/google/jax 99 comments
- Automatic differentiation - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_differentiation 86 comments
- 3. Data model — Python 3.11.2 documentation https://docs.python.org/3/reference/datamodel.html 1 comment
- GitHub - karpathy/micrograd: A tiny scalar-valued autograd engine and a neural net library on top of it with PyTorch-like API https://github.com/karpathy/micrograd 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - kennysong/minigrad: A minimal implementation of autograd (in pure Python) 🍰
See how to search.