- Cinder: Meta's internal performance-oriented production version of CPython https://github.com/facebookincubator/cinder 75 comments
- Cinder: Instagram's performance-oriented fork of CPython https://github.com/facebookincubator/cinder 261 comments
- Cinder: Instagram's performance oriented fork of CPython https://github.com/facebookincubator/cinder 2 comments python
- Cinder: Instagram's performance-oriented fork of CPython (explicitly unsupported for external use) https://github.com/facebookincubator/cinder 4 comments programming
- Cinder: Instagram's internal performance-oriented production version of CPython 3.8 https://github.com/facebookincubator/cinder 63 comments python
- Software at Scale 34 - Faster Python with Guido van Rossum https://www.softwareatscale.dev/p/software-at-scale-34-faster-python 406 comments
- Python programmers prepare for pumped-up performance • DEVCLASS https://devclass.com/2021/05/06/python-programmers-prepare-for-pumped-up-performance/ 116 comments
- PEP 690 – Lazy Imports | peps.python.org https://peps.python.org/pep-0690/ 57 comments
- GitHub - facebookexperimental/skybison: Instagram's experimental performance oriented greenfield implementation of Python. https://github.com/facebookexperimental/skybison 55 comments
- GitHub - mgaudet/CompilerJobs: A listing of compiler, language and runtime teams for people looking for jobs in this area https://github.com/mgaudet/CompilerJobs 10 comments
- Make Python run faster https://hungyuling.com/blog/make-python-run-faster/ 2 comments
- Make Python Run Faster: A Machine Learning Perspective | by DataCan | Geek Culture https://medium.com/geekculture/make-python-run-faster-c73137598bae 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Python? Checkout Python Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - facebookincubator/cinder: Cinder is Meta's internal performance-oriented production version of CPython.
See how to search.