- Talking to In-laws Can Be Hard. In Some Languages, It's Impossible. [cross post] http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/09/world/what-in-the-world/avoidance-speech-mother-in-law-languages.html 5 comments linguistics
- Young Rural Women in India Chase Big-City Dreams - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/world/asia/bangalore-india-women-factories.html 68 comments
- Which Language Uses the Most Sounds? Click 5 Times for the Answer - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/what-in-the-world/click-languages-taa-xoon-xoo-botswana.html 41 comments
- Rahul Gandhi, Leader of India’s Opposition to Modi, Disqualified From Parliament - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/24/world/asia/india-gandhi-modi.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur 25 comments
- Modi Tightens Grip on India’s Democracy, Wielding the Judiciary - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/29/world/asia/modi-india-gandhi-judiciary.html 14 comments
- India Is Arming Villagers in Jammu and Kashmir - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/08/world/asia/kashmir-village-defense-committees.html?campaign_id=7&emc=edit_mbae_20230309&instance_id=87177&nl=morning-briefing%3A-asia-pacific-edition®i_id=203298882&segment_id=127223&te=1&user_id=a5001a41f043a883acc248e4f43d4624 3 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
See how to search.