- Modi’s Power to Sideline Challengers Is Only Growing | The ouster from Parliament of India’s best-known opposition leader shows how PM Modi’s party is manipulating the judiciary, critics say https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/29/world/asia/modi-india-gandhi-judiciary.html 14 comments india
- Jamia Firing: Massive Protests After Man Shoots Jamia Millia Islamia Student, Shouts Yeh Lo Azaadi https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/man-waves-gun-at-protesters-near-jamia-university-in-delhi-shouts-yeh-lo-aazadi-2172057 57 comments
- Rahul Gandhi, Leader of India’s Opposition to Modi, Disqualified From Parliament - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/24/world/asia/india-gandhi-modi.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur 25 comments
- Gautam Adani’s Rise Was Intertwined With India’s. Now It’s Unraveling. - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/04/business/adani-modi-india.html 21 comments
- India Is Arming Villagers in Jammu and Kashmir - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/08/world/asia/kashmir-village-defense-committees.html?campaign_id=7&emc=edit_mbae_20230309&instance_id=87177&nl=morning-briefing%3A-asia-pacific-edition®i_id=203298882&segment_id=127223&te=1&user_id=a5001a41f043a883acc248e4f43d4624 3 comments
- Dalit Journalist Takes On India’s Caste Injustices - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/06/world/asia/india-caste-discrimination-dalit-journalist-mooknayak.html 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.nytimes.com
See how to search.