- Why OO Sucks by Joe Armstrong (2000) http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/why_oo_sucks 278 comments
- Joe Armstrong: Why OO Sucks http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/why_oo_sucks 256 comments
- Why OO Sucks? http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/why_oo_sucks 11 comments practices, programming
- Elm at Rakuten | Rakuten Engineering Blog https://engineering.rakuten.today/post/elm-at-rakuten/ 172 comments
- The Fatal Flaw of Ownership Semantics - gingerBill https://www.gingerbill.org/article/2020/06/21/the-ownership-semantics-flaw/ 161 comments
- librador.com http://www.librador.com/2012/07/16/No-thats-not-why-OO-sucks/ 101 comments
- Elm at Rakuten - DEV Community https://dev.to/lucamug/elm-6m8 17 comments
- OOP a software development mass psychosis - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻 https://dev.to/polterguy/oop-a-software-development-mass-psychosis-9n4 9 comments
- Object-Oriented Programming — The Trillion Dollar Disaster | by Ilya Suzdalnitski | Better Programming https://betterprogramming.pub/object-oriented-programming-the-trillion-dollar-disaster-92a4b666c7c7?gi=6558c3a6ae78 7 comments
- What's Wrong With Object-Oriented Programming? http://www.yegor256.com/2016/08/15/what-is-wrong-object-oriented-programming.html 2 comments
- Object-oriented design patterns from a functional perspective - Lev Gorodinski http://gorodinski.com/blog/2013/09/18/oop-patterns-from-a-functional-perspective/ 0 comments
- Redux is half of a pattern (2/2) - DEV Community https://dev.to/davidkpiano/redux-is-half-of-a-pattern-2-2-4jo3 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Erlang & Elixir? Checkout Erlang & Elixir Weekly.
Search whole site: site:harmful.cat-v.org
Search title: Why OO Sucks by Joe Armstrong
See how to search.