- Timing attack against HSTS to sniff browser history in Chrome and Firefox https://zyan.scripts.mit.edu/sniffly/ 94 comments
- Sniffly, a practical timing attack to sniff browser history using HSTS in Firefox and Chrome (is more efficient if you disable HTTPS Everywhere before visiting) http://zyan.scripts.mit.edu/sniffly/ 3 comments privacy
- Dev.Opera — Front-End Performance: The Dark Side https://dev.opera.com/blog/timing-attacks/ 21 comments
- Researcher Shows Secure Web Certificates Can Track Users | Digital Trends http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/researcher-shows-unpatched-browser-exploits-can-be-used-to-track-millions/ 8 comments
- Unpatched browser weaknesses can be exploited to track millions of Web users | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/10/unpatched-browser-weaknesses-can-be-exploited-to-track-millions-of-web-users/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:zyan.scripts.mit.edu
Search title: Timing attack against HSTS to sniff browser history in Chrome and Firefox
See how to search.