- Inside the Strange Science of the Fake Meat That 'Bleeds'. Engineering a plant-based burger that smells, tastes, looks, and even feels like ground beef. https://www.wired.com/story/the-impossible-burger/ 8 comments worldnews
- As Kenya’s Crops Fail, a Fight Over GMOs Rages | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/kenya-gmo-approval/ 67 comments
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech - The New York Times https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/08/business/impossible-burger-food-meat.html 35 comments
- GMO safety debate is over - Alliance for Science http://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over 19 comments
- Canada Is Using Genetics to Make Cows Less Gassy | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/canada-is-using-genetics-to-make-cows-less-gassy/ 3 comments
Search whole site: site:www.wired.com
See how to search.