- Period Tracker Apps: Maya And MIA Fem Are Sharing Deeply Personal Data With Facebook https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/meghara/period-tracker-apps-facebook-maya-mia-fem 95 comments
- How Safari and iMessage Have Made iPhones Less Secure | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/ios-security-imessage-safari 7 comments
- Web scraping doesn’t violate anti-hacking law, appeals court rules | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/09/web-scraping-doesnt-violate-anti-hacking-law-appeals-court-rules/ 6 comments
- Student faces two years behind bars for trying to hack into Trump's tax records - CyberScoop https://www.cyberscoop.com/trump-tax-returns-hack-student-guilty-plea/ 0 comments
- Microsoft, Hewlett Foundation preparing to launch nonprofit that calls out cyberattacks | CyberScoop https://www.cyberscoop.com/microsoft-cyber-peace-institute-hewlitt-foundation-brad-smith/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.washingtonpost.com
See how to search.