- Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz aren’t coronavirus experts. So why are they talking about it on TV news? https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/dr-phil-and-dr-oz-arent-coronavirus-experts-so-why-are-they-talking-about-it-on-tv-news/2020/04/17/09c2c410-80bb-11ea-a3ee-13e1ae0a3571_story.html 349 comments politics
- Confirmation bias - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias 69 comments
- White covid deaths increasing in U.S., surpassing death rate of Blacks - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/10/19/covid-deaths-us-race/ 16 comments
- Nearly 9 out of 10 covid deaths are people over 65 - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/11/28/covid-who-is-dying/ 3 comments
- Coronavirus map: Tracking cases in the U.S. and around the world - Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/mapping-spread-new-coronavirus/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.washingtonpost.com
Search title: Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz aren’t coronavirus experts. So why are they talking about it on TV news? - The Washington Post
See how to search.