- Cambridge Analytica made “ethical mistakes” because it was too focused on regulation, former COO says: “It felt like, well, once that was done, then we’ve done what we needed to do, and we forgot to pause and think about, ethically, what was going on.” https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/7/31/20747874/cambridge-analytica-julian-wheatland-great-hack-netflix-documentary-kara-swisher-podcast-interview 26 comments technology
- Cambridge Analytica made “ethical mistakes” because it was too focused on regulation, former COO says https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/7/31/20747874/cambridge-analytica-julian-wheatland-great-hack-netflix-documentary-kara-swisher-podcast-interview 33 comments politics
- Henry Kissinger, Eric Schmidt, and Daniel Huttenlocher on AI - The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/08/henry-kissinger-the-metamorphosis-ai/592771/ 6 comments
- Cambridge Analytica execs boast of role in getting Donald Trump elected | Cambridge Analytica | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/20/cambridge-analytica-execs-boast-of-role-in-getting-trump-elected 6 comments
- Journalist Carole Cadwalladr on Kara Swisher podcast Recode Decode - Vox https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/7/8/20685566/carole-cadwalladr-guardian-observer-cambridge-analytica-kara-swisher-podcast-interview-recode-decode 0 comments
- FTC approves settlement with Google over YouTube kids privacy violations - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/07/19/ftc-approves-settlement-with-google-over-youtube-kids-privacy-violations 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.vox.com
See how to search.