- Coronavirus stimulus will be wasted on oil and gas, fossil fuel industries in decline. Oil and gas companies were already facing structural problems before Covid-19 and are in long-term decline. https://www.vox.com/2020/4/20/21224659/coronavirus-stimulus-money-oil-prices-fossil-fuels-bailout 18 comments politics
- Geothermal energy is poised for a breakout - Vox https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2020/10/21/21515461/renewable-energy-geothermal-egs-ags-supercritical 141 comments
- As oil prices fall below zero, climate advocates urge no industry bailout | Salon.com https://www.salon.com/2020/04/21/as-oil-prices-fall-below-zero-climate-advocates-urge-no-industry-bailout_partner/ 27 comments
- DNC 2020: Democrats drop their demand to end fossil fuel subsidies from their platform - Vox https://www.vox.com/2020/8/19/21375039/dnc-2020-democrats-platform-climate-change-fossil-fuel-subsidies 23 comments
- Twitter says Big Oil's pandemic ads aren't "political" https://heated.world/p/twitter-says-big-oils-pandemic-ads 4 comments
Search whole site: site:www.vox.com
Search title: Coronavirus stimulus will be wasted on oil and gas; negative oil prices show fossil fuels are in decline - Vox
See how to search.