- Reusable respirators protect doctors and nurses against coronavirus. They aren't in the national stockpile. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/04/03/coronavirus-national-stockpile-disposable-n-95-face-masks-reusable-respirator/5118669002/ 25 comments politics
- Coronavirus: Trump said he'd force GM to build ventilators. He hasn't https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/04/02/coronavirus-trump-said-force-gm-build-ventilators-he-hasnt/5100856002/ 148 comments
- COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html 91 comments
- US exports of masks, PPE to China surged in early phase of coronavirus https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/04/02/us-exports-masks-ppe-china-surged-early-phase-coronavirus/5109747002/ 34 comments
- Training and Fit Testing of Health Care Personnel for Reusable Elastomeric Half-Mask Respirators Compared With Disposable N95 Respirators | Critical Care Medicine | JAMA | JAMA Network https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2763841 20 comments
Search whole site: site:www.usatoday.com
Search title: Coronavirus: U.S. stocked N95 face masks instead of reusable respirators
See how to search.