- FCC commissioner, 28 senators, and New York’s attorney general call to delay net neutrality vote https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/4/16734308/eric-schneiderman-jessica-rosenworcel-senators-delay-net-neutrality-vote-fake-comments 49 comments politics
- N.Y. attorney general slams the FCC over net neutrality investigation http://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/22/n-y-attorney-general-slams-the-fcc-over-net-neutrality-investigation.html 1867 comments
- 98.5% of unique net neutrality comments oppose Ajit Pai’s anti-Title II plan | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/isp-funded-study-finds-huge-support-for-keeping-current-net-neutrality-rules/ 1715 comments
- The Verge https://www.theverge.com/ 326 comments
- Fake Comments | New York State Attorney General https://ag.ny.gov/fakecomments 107 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theverge.com
Search title: FCC commissioner, 28 senators, and New York’s attorney general call to delay net neutrality vote - The Verge
See how to search.