- States consider bringing prescription drugs from Canada to US as costs soar (The Guardian) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/01/prescription-drugs-costs-us-import-canada 3 comments politics
- Why are Democratic party thinktanks still not backing universal healthcare? | Adam Gaffney | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/25/us-healthcare-reform-medicare-for-all 154 comments
- https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900010690/utah-house-passes-bill-to-import-cost-saving-pharmaceutical-drugs-from-canada.html 15 comments
- How the U.S. Pays 3 Times More for Drugs - Scientific American https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-u-s-pays-3-times-more-for-drugs/ 10 comments
- This Is Why Your Drug Prescriptions Cost So Damn Much – Mother Jones http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/drug-industry-pharmaceutical-lobbyists-medicare-part-d-prices 0 comments
- Proof The U.S. Pays More For Top Selling Drugs Than Other Countries Even With Discounts http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-drug-prices/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.