- Google's DeepMind learnt chess FROM SCRATCH IN 4 HOURS and beat the world's top computer programs that have been around for years in a recent computer-only chess tournament. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/07/alphazero-google-deepmind-ai-beats-champion-program-teaching-itself-to-play-four-hours 47 comments technology
- 'It's able to create knowledge itself': Google unveils AI that learns on its own | Science | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/18/its-able-to-create-knowledge-itself-google-unveils-ai-learns-all-on-its-own 647 comments
- [1712.01815] Mastering Chess and Shogi by Self-Play with a General Reinforcement Learning Algorithm https://arxiv.org/abs/1712.01815 573 comments
- Google's AlphaZero Destroys Stockfish In 100-Game Match - Chess.com https://www.chess.com/news/view/google-s-alphazero-destroys-stockfish-in-100-game-match 229 comments
- Demis Hassabis: 15 facts about the DeepMind Technologies founder | Google | The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2014/jan/28/demis-hassabis-15-facts-deepmind-technologies-founder-google 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.