- Cities around the world are already planning for life after Covid-19, with a series of environmental initiatives being rolled out from Bogotá to Barcelona to ensure public safety and bolster the fight against climate breakdown. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/01/city-leaders-aim-to-shape-green-recovery-from-coronavirus-crisis 5 comments worldnews
- World cannot return to 'business as usual' after Covid-19, say mayors | Climate crisis | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/may/07/world-cannot-return-to-business-as-usual-after-covid-19-say-mayors 205 comments
- Large areas of London to be made car-free as lockdown eased | London | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/15/large-areas-of-london-to-be-made-car-free-as-lockdown-eased 108 comments
- Barcelona launches 10-year plan to reclaim city streets from cars | Barcelona | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/11/barcelona-launches-10-year-plan-to-reclaim-city-streets-from-cars 23 comments
- Air pollution in China back to pre-Covid levels and Europe may follow | Air pollution | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jun/03/air-pollution-in-china-back-to-pre-covid-levels-and-europe-may-follow 11 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
Search title: City leaders aim to shape green recovery from coronavirus crisis | Sustainable development | The Guardian
See how to search.