- Researchers say dirty air is killing 800,000 people a year in Europe, and urge the phasing out of fossil fuel burning https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/12/air-pollution-deaths-are-double-previous-estimates-finds-research 43 comments science
- Air pollution deaths are double previous estimates, finds research; "Researchers say dirty air is killing 800,000 people a year in Europe, and urge the phasing out of fossil fuel burning" https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/12/air-pollution-deaths-are-double-previous-estimates-finds-research 4 comments europe
- Air pollution deaths are double previous estimates, 800,000 people die in Europe yearly because of this, finds research https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/12/air-pollution-deaths-are-double-previous-estimates-finds-research 73 comments europe
- Auditory stimulation of sleep slow waves enhances left ventricular function in humans | European Heart Journal | Oxford Academic https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/advance-article/doi/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz754/5602478 656 comments
- Air pollution is the ‘new tobacco’, warns WHO head | Air pollution | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/27/air-pollution-is-the-new-tobacco-warns-who-head 191 comments
- Air pollution rising at an 'alarming rate' in world's cities | Pollution | The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/12/air-pollution-rising-at-an-alarming-rate-in-worlds-cities 6 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.