- Biden's tariffs threat shows how far Brexit Britain is from controlling its own destiny https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/30/biden-tariffs-brexit-britain-eu-big-tech 12 comments politics
- Data shows collapse of UK food and drink exports post-Brexit | Food & drink industry | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/mar/22/data-shows-collapse-of-uk-food-and-drink-exports-post-brexit 197 comments
- Biden administration threatens tariffs on UK goods in 'tech tax' row - BBC News https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56565636 100 comments
- Boris Johnson is about to find out just how weak the UK is after Brexit | Simon Jenkins | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/03/boris-johnson-weak-brexit-uk 40 comments
- Is big tech now just too big to stomach? | Technology sector | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/feb/06/is-big-tech-now-just-too-big-to-stomach 2 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
Search title: Biden's tariffs threat shows how far Brexit Britain is from controlling its own destiny | Tom Kibasi | The Guardian
See how to search.