- ‘The system is broken’: Ray Dalio fears a return to the 1930s https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/feb/09/ray-dalio-billionaire-hedge-fund-capitalism 6 comments
- Principles by Ray Dalio http://www.principles.com 126 comments
- Bernie Sanders Proposes a Wealth Tax: ‘I Don’t Think That Billionaires Should Exist’ - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/us/politics/bernie-sanders-wealth-tax.html 77 comments
- The kings of capitalism are finally worried about the growing gap between rich and poor | Dominic Rushe | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/24/ray-dalio-jamie-dimon-kings-of-capitalism-concerned 20 comments
- Why and How Capitalism Needs to Be Reformed (Parts 1 & 2) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-how-capitalism-needs-reformed-parts-1-2-ray-dalio/ 6 comments
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.